Saturday, July 10, 2010

You Used To Be Much More "Muchier"


I love Johnny Depp. I especially love him when he teams up with Tim Burton and his enchanting wife, Helena Bonham Carter. The result is usually dark and artistic, and there are always lots of beautiful faces to entertain me. I rarely go to the theater anymore so usually I'm a few months behind everyone else in watching films, as I wait for them to appear on DVD. So last night I finally got to watch their collaboration "Alice In Wonderland". It didn't disappoint.

There were several catchy lines and memorable phrases used in the film. I especially liked the line about Alice losing her "muchness". In fact, I believe I've lost my own "muchness", and I intend to get it back. But the phrase that stood out the most for me was a motto of Alice and her father. It was a phrase that was used a few times in the film and I love it. I think I'll use it as my motto for awhile.

"I try to believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast".

Yes, I like that. I'll use it in an attempt to regain my "muchness". Indeed.

No comments: