Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lord Girl, You're Skinny!



Last night I finally opened up the Shake Weight and watched the instructional video. Then, I watched it again and actually performed the work out. I like the contraption. I doubt it will give me Angela Bassett arms, but I'm willing to give it a try.

The thing I found strange, was that the girl on the instructional video was so incredibly skinny! True, she appears to have toned arms, but it's almost as if she's completely fat-free, and you are seeing skin stretched over muscle. She has no shape at all. No butt, no hips, no boobs, no curves. When I'm watching someone else work out, I want to feel inspired. But this girl just makes me feel a little disturbed.


I'm sure Angela Bassett doesn't use the Shake Weight, but it would have been swell if she could have been the spokesperson. She'll always be my inspiration for bad ass arms.

No comments: