Friday, April 9, 2010

Quotes I Like




Last night my husband and I were flipping channels and somehow ended up watching a few minutes of the film "Top Gun". During that time my husband made the comment that Tom Cruise looks better now than he did then (1986). After taking a good look I thought...wow, he's right. Of course I thought Tom was hot when I first saw the movie, but he DOES look even better now. He's leaner and healthier looking. His face is more chiseled and less boyish.

His love interest in the movie however, is a different story. Time has not been kind to Kelly McGillis. Looking at these recent photos, I can't imagine the two of them making a romantic film together today! Ewwww.....I hope to hell there's no "Top Gun II"!

This reminded me of a quote I love:

"A man has every season while a woman only has the right to spring. That disgusts me."

-Jane Fonda

No comments: