Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fantasy Jobs


If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? Forget practical and realistic, just think about the ultimate dream job for you. That's the question posed by Mystical. I love it.

If I could have any job in the world, it would be celebrity photographer. Not flash bulb popping paparazzi...no sir. I'm talking on an Annie Liebovitz level. I'm talking about shooting the likes of Keith Richards, Steven Tyler, Fergie, Elton John, Robert Plant, Johnny Cash, Ray Charles, and Johnny Depp just to name a few. I'm talking about capturing that perfect expression. Creating timeless photos of people that will live on even after they are gone. This photograph of John Lennon and Yoko Ono was taken by Liebovitz just hours before John was murdered.

This job combines two of my favorite things; looking at photographs of beautiful faces and hanging out with rock legends. I can't imagine there could be a better job!

That's my fantasy job. If you'd like to share yours, send it to me!

No comments: