Tuesday, July 24, 2012

You Shone Like The Sun

It's thundering outside tonight, and there's a lot of lightning and some rain, but not much. Mostly just thunder and lightning. It's not a scary storm, more of a sleepy one. The kind that makes you want to lay in bed, maybe listen to some PInk Floyd. Dark Side of the Moon. It's a "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" kind of storm, and kind of night. I just put some fresh clean sheets on my bed, and there's a nice breeze from the fan blowing across the room. I guess it's time for me to put on something soft and cool, go to bed, and talk about my day. What I'm dreaming about, what I'm afraid of, and what I want to do in the future. I sure hope my cat is ready to listen.

2 comments:

Mystical said...

One of my very favorite pf songs...that and Pig's (Three different ones)..."Ha ha charade you are..."

Gordon said...

Echoes, from Meddle, is the ultimate driving in the rain song for me.