Thursday, April 30, 2009

Maybe I'll Get On Oprah!


Great. Somehow in the past few months I think I turned into one of those "hoarders" you see featured on Oprah. I don't know how it happened, but I suddenly find myself suffocated by clutter. It's so overwhelming to me that I need some type of plan to sort it all out!
My bedroom, my car, and my office are all filling up with boxes of displaced crap that I need to get rid of.

This would probably be a good thing to put on the list to discuss during my first counseling appointment next week. Yeah, I finally made one.

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

I believe I've got you beat on the hoarding. I cleaned out my SUV last weekend, and was shocked/ashamed that I still had my giant plastic box containing all of my First Lady Of Country Music memarobilia in it from last September's Tammy Fest. I don't think there's anything wrong about it - it's just procrastination. And I have to side with you - you just finished redoing your daughter's room, so all of the remainder of her stuff is in your room waiting to be desposed of, and everything is topsy turvy at AAA, so it's no wonder things are in disarray there. So you'll get no fault from me on this one. I'm right there with you. Hell, maybe I need therapy, too.

Mary said...

I think there's a two for one special during the month of May.