Thursday, September 10, 2009

Reflections

Would my life have turned out any better if Chris W and I had ended up together? I doubt it. Like every man who's ever been in my life, the very things that attracted me to Chris also drove me nuts. It's quite the pattern with me, (you know...Mary's MILFs and all). Good girl attracted to bad boy then good girl wants bad boy to change. I nagged him about hanging out with his friends, and parties, and grades, and a lot of things.

Just as with Mike Brown I guess it's the romance of the unknown and what "might have been" that keeps the Chris W story alive for me. Do I still have dreams about Chris W? Yes. Would my heart race if I ran into him in the store? Yes. He was my first love and will always hold a special place in my heart. I hope he's happy out there, and I hope his memories of me as as fond as mine of him.

No comments: