Thursday, May 7, 2009

How'd You Know, Jillian?


Conversation between Jillian Michaels and Tara on this week's episode of "Biggest Loser". The scene is that Tara has gone home for 30 days and Jillian pops in for a visit. Tara's room is in total disarray with clothes all over the place. Jillian is trying to dig out a place to sit on the bed.

Jillian (to the camera): It's like a tornado has hit.
Jillian: What happened?
Tara: I feel like I've lost control.
Jillian (to the camera): All of the panic and all of the chaos she feels inside of her is reflected in the state of her bedroom.
Jillian: We still haven't found that balance. Where is the balance?

I played the part about "reflected in the state of her bedroom" over and over again. I felt like Jillian Michaels was sitting in my bedroom talking directly to me.

1 comment:

Puddin said...

I've heard Jillian Michaels in the back of my mind all week long during my vacation while I've been eating everything that hasn't been nailed down. I just tried to block her out.