Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fantasy Jobs


Mystical had a great idea when she came up with Fantasy Jobs. This one belongs to her. If you'd like to share yours, send it to me. Oh, and I'm glad Mystical has chosen me as the band photographer!!

Ok, so age is just a number and I would be perfectly satisfied if this fantasy were to come true right now but here are the changes that would be required and the details.

I can see myself about 50lbs. lighter, with a breast reduction, about 60lbs lighter. I would have a few tattoos that would show when I wear my tank top with no bra because I no longer have saggy boobies and it doesn’t look disgusting or gaudy. They would also show when I wear my black leather vest with tight black leather pants. I would be able to wear and walk successfully in spiked heels and not fall flat on my face when I do. My hair would be quite a bit longer, I’m thinking Vince Neal style, I might even be compelled to go dirty blond. No, my fantasy job isn’t to be a hooker. I want to be a drummer in a rock band...a hard rock band, Metallica style. I might even try and do a Tommy Lee (No Mary, not DO him) and play my drums while suspended in air and flipping every which way to the screams and shouts of the crowd. My band would consist of a group of young 20-something boys. I would be fit and lean and my arms would be rockin’ from all the drum playing as well as my legs. The boys would admire me and look to me as their mentor and while I would like to say a little side action would be nice...well, I am married after all so that probably wouldn’t work. To top it off, our band would be famous and we would make it on the cover of the Rolling Stone and Mary would be the photographer.

It’s fun to dream.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sister in a hard rock band...yeah I could see that! Sis, I wish we could have been closer in age so we could have partied together. But we probably would have fought a lot so I am also thankful for the age difference! I love you and you will always be my quiet bad as*! Your the best sis ever!