Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fantasy Jobs


Awhile back I wrote an entry about Fantasy Jobs. Jobs that seem wonderful, no matter if they are practical or not. This idea was the brainchild of Mystical. If you'd like to share your Fantasy Job, send it to me. Today I have another installment of Fantasy Jobs. This one, written by our faithful reader Scarlett. I hope you will enjoy.

When people think of having a dream job, they usually think of a job where they can make a lot of money while only working few hours. Unfortunately my dream jobs don't fall in either of those categories. But they are still jobs I've wanted to have since I was a little kid. And yes, you read that right - dream jobs, as in plural. The three jobs seem different but they all three have to do with making people happy.

My first dream job is making pizzas. I wouldn't even have to own the pizza place; I just want to make the pizzas. And before you ask, yes I want to toss the dough up in the air. Everybody loves pizza, and I want to do my part.

My second dream job is being a team mascot and getting to wear a big costume. Where else could you get paid to act silly? If team mascot jobs weren't available, I would be more than willing to be a character at a theme park. As long as I got to wear the costume and make people smile, I'd be happy doing it at a ball park, arena, or amusement park.

My third dream job is to be clown. Maybe it has to do with being quasi-anonymous, like wearing a team mascot suit. But I would love to be a clown. Once again, I would get paid to be silly and make people laugh. Yep, that's a job for me.

No comments: