Tuesday, July 14, 2009

These Dreams

I haven't had much to write about recently; maybe that's a good thing. I guess my mind is mostly clear right now.

I had a nightmare about my mother last night. She was lying in a casket and someone told me it was my duty to get in there with her. I was terrified but I didn't want her to know it. In the dream I talked to her and told her that one day I'd be able to be with her again; that we'd all be together. That seemed to make her happy but I was very frightened, and I woke up very frightened.

I've always been fascinated with dreams and their meanings. I have several dream interpretation books and I frequently use online sites as well. Here's what I found today:

To see and talk with your dead parents in a dream represents your fear of losing them
or your way of coping with the loss.
You want that last opportunity to say your final good byes to them.
I've had other dreams where I've talked with my mom but they were all very comforting. This was the first scary one.

No comments: