Tuesday, May 26, 2015

That's Kinda Nutty....

Day Two:

I want cake. 

There's nothing wrong with green stuff but I'm craving sugar. I had a glass of chocolate almond milk earlier, which was delicious, but does contain some cane sugar. I discovered this after the fact. 

Overall, so far so good. Romaine lettuce, tomato, eggs, avocado, organic free range grass fed beef, a little corn, carrots, organic peanut butter, and lots and lots of purified spring water. I actually like what I'm eating, but I'm having serious sugar withdrawal. 

I saw my dermatologist today. I'm now back on my blood pressure meds since this doesn't seem to be the issue. He was in total support of the food cleanse and has me scheduled for patch testing in July. He's still convinced however, that it is a drug, and is now putting eyes on my anti anxiety drug, Klonapin. I won't lie, that makes me hysterical. We'll cross that bridge in July after the food cleanse and the patch tests. Right now I can't bear to think about it.

In the meantime, I have dozens of new bumps which itch like the devil. A lot of them appeared this evening. The most suspect thing I ate today was the peanut butter. Also had the almond milk after I got home from work, and used pure coconut oil on my skin this morning.  Interesting. I guess that's why I'm keeping this food journal. 

On a positive note, I feel good, and definitely less bloated. 

Anxious to see what the rest of the week has in store. 


No comments: