Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Reflections

It's been two months since anyone posted any comments to my blog, and before that, another two months. I guess I've lost my readers, but I still love writing and it's been very enlightening for me, so I'm going to keep on going. After all, I'm writing this for me, right?

I'm in a pretty good place right now. My anxiety seems to have subsided for the time being and I'm hitting the treadmill several times a week. I'm eating healthy and I feel pretty good. I can't control the actions of others and I'm focusing on myself. If I continue to do that, the rest will fall in to place.

I'm determined to have a good week.

4 comments:

Sally said...

No one's posted anything, probably because you've come so far.. Now we just listen and it is an inspiration to us.

Mary said...

Should have known you were still there, Sally!! Thanks.

Puddin said...

Sometimes your posts really stir something inside and make me think, reflect and do some soul searching, and when that happens a lot of times there's not really much I can say. I feel bad for not commenting more but rest assured that I do read every post.

Mary said...

Thanks guys. I won't lie....sometimes I need approval.