Saturday, February 2, 2013

Random Thoughts

I wish I felt inspired to write, but I just don't.

A few noteworthy things though. I realized a few moments ago that today is my ex-husband David's 50th birthday. I don't know why, but I looked at his Facebook page. His profile picture is an old one. Looks exactly like when he and I split. Probably was. For one brief, fleeting moment I considered sending him a message saying "Happy Birthday, and I hope your life is good". But then I got really mad at him, and the more I stared at his lying, cheating face, the more I knew that was a really bad idea.

Also noteworthy, I was unable to take my antidepressant for the past 3 days. I kept forgetting to pick it up from the drug store. This morning I started melting down. I got very sad and felt very alone. I started over thinking everything! My thoughts were irrational and distorted, and racing like the wind. I was able to take the meds this afternoon, but this proved to me how badly I need them.

That's it for now. Uninspired.

No comments: