Saturday, December 8, 2012

Saturday Strategy

That's almost impossible to say.

It's Saturday morning. I had to get up early to take my daughter to her prospective new high school to take a placement test. I can't believe this time next year I will have two teenagers in high school!

It's dark this morning. Dark and rainy. A perfect day to let my distorted thinking take over. There are a couple of stress triggers happening in my household right now, and I feel I could easily withdraw today and succumb to depression, but I'm not going to allow that. I'm going to have some quiet, alone time, then finish this coffee and take a shower, and get my day rolling.

I've made a slight dent in my Christmas shopping. I've done almost all of it online. Much better than going out. Also I am looking forward to a visit from my brother in law, Kitty's husband, who arrives next Saturday. Bobby makes everybody in my family happy.

I will sit here until my coffee is gone and my feet are warm, then I will move on with my day!

No comments: