Friday, October 21, 2011

Restylane Results

I had my Restylane treatment today, and so far am very happy with the results. You pay by the vial. Today my doctor only used about 3/4 of that vial, so when this round has had a chance to finish settling, I will go back (3-4 weeks) and he'll use the rest of it.

It was not pain free, but also not unbearable. Stung quite a bit when the needle was in. There was a tiny bit of redness, as you can see (the "after" picture was taken within 10 minutes of the injections) but nothing serious.

Here are the before and after pictures. This is without makeup. Sorry they are sideways...



So far I'm quite happy.

1 comment:

Julia said...

This is definitely a treatment that provides great long lasting results.
Restalyne is gaining popularity because people have results like yours.

What I love most about this is that the result lasts way more than Botox, and this definitely counts a lot for all users.


Julia, Skin Vitality complaints