Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fun With Shoes


It never ceases to amaze me how good a new pair of shoes can make me feel. I don't care a thing in the world about designer names, never have. No matter the label, I want to put on a hot pair of shoes that fit me well, and make even an old outfit come to life. It's helpful if the shoes are comfortable, because if you look awkward or like you are in pain when walking in them, you've defeated the purpose, right?

Clearly, some shoes are "sit down" shoes. You just need to get where you are going and sit down, before you fall or before your feet begin to scream. But the best ones are the ones that feel good AND look good.

So go shoe shopping this weekend. Grab something that may be a bit out of character for you. Maybe even some great boots.

I promise it will give you a glimmer of happiness when the alarm goes off one day this week and you remember you have your fun new shoes to wear!

No comments: