Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mary's MILFs




It's been a really long time since anyone has been inducted in to Mary's MILF status. In case you are new to this blog, my personal definition of a MILF is "Men I'd Like To Fix". I'm codependent. I attempt to fix people. It never works.

I've been completely consumed with Kid Rock for about a week now. The "Devil Without A Cause" CD has been in my player all week. I love his mix of Southern Rock with a little Rap thrown in. Funny thing is, I keep thinking "He just needs to find the right woman". Like that's going to fix him. Like that's going to make him stop drinking, smoking, and chasing ho's.

Like one of my all time favorite MILFs, Tommy Lee, Kid Rock was once married to the lovely Pamela Anderson. Hell, she couldn't fix either one of them either! Anyway...I've been digging some Kid Rock lately, and I think he's "So Hott", with his bad self.

No comments: