Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday Reflections

I know I haven't written much lately. It has been quite a battle the past few weeks with this rash, and the after effects from my antibiotic allergic reaction. This event has really taken a toll on me. I am better, but still have a long way to go with the healing process of my skin. Today I noticed the first signs of peeling. Much like a bad sunburn starts to peel. I am hopeful to have normal looking skin by the new year. 

I am feeling incredibly strong and stable emotionally. More so than I have in many, many years. Maybe decades. In time there are many things I want to write about. I am just spending these days organizing my thoughts and deciding how I want to express them.

I am looking forward to a very relaxing day today. I have a few chores to do, but I don't have to leave the house. The weather forecasters are calling for snow tonight. Not in the mood for that, but I guess we shall see what happens. In the meantime I hope everyone is able to relax and enjoy their Sunday, at least for a brief period. Peace

No comments: