Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday Reflections

Here we are--another Sunday morning. They sure seem to roll around quickly. It's early fall; a cool and sunny morning. A warm and sunny afternoon. Who could ask for more?  

In the days and weeks since my writers block began, I've discovered something interesting. I've reached an level of contentment in my life. The funny part is, not that much has changed. A few things, yes. But for the most part, I live in the same house with the same people. I work at the same place. I am surrounded by the same family and friends as before. So what's different?  A few things. Simple things to most people, but not for me. These things came very hard to me, but once I figured them out, my life changed. The contentment came. 

I'll be writing about these changes in my coming posts so stay tuned. In the meantime, have a relaxing Sunday. Peace. 


No comments: