Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Reflections

While everyone in my house is taking advantage of their extra hour of sleep, I'm going to sit quietly and have my coffee, and write about a few things.

Madison is on my mind heavily this morning. She had a week that would make most people retreat to a corner and assume the fetal position. But Madison seems stronger than ever, and very focused. Keep doing what you are doing Madison. And as you told me, no matter the outcome later, you won't regret the kindness you have been giving.

Still sending love and support to Kitty who is working so hard in South Florida. Another week is in your pocket Kitty. Just keep going!

I am wishing luck to Scarlet in her business endeavor. I know from experience it's very rewarding to put yourself out there and see what you can do. You have a great product and I think you are going to be very successful.

Thinking of Sally as she is preparing for a life change in the months ahead. I know you probably feel scared sometimes. One day at a time.

Thinking of Miss Pamela, who has stood by my side for many, many years. Thank you for always listening, and for being such a good friend. Thank you also for caring about my kids.

I have two new employees starting tomorrow. We have such a tight knit little office, and I am hoping these two people will fit in and we can continue to work in harmony and peace! Also, I am looking forward to spending a couple of days with Mystical, as she helps one of the new hires get adjusted this week.

Mostly today I am thinking about my husband. He is leaving tonight to visit Kitty and her husband in South Florida for several days. I hope this will be a time of reflection for us both, and that we will see things much more clearly when he returns. I am going to pray for this every single day. All I've ever wanted was for us to have a happy, peaceful life together. Not a roller coaster, not a life of drama and sadness. Just closeness and peace. I'm not entirely sure this dream is possible, and I'm now seeing that clearer than ever. But after all that has happened, this is STILL all I want.

No comments: