Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Reflections

Wow! February already. 

It seems I have unintentionally taken a little break from writing.

There hasn't been much going on in my life, which is good. I feel I have a lot on my mind. The holidays are over, I have been thinking about income tax returns, vacations I hope to take this year, tuition, and the overall state of the union at my house. 

This has been an unusually cold and snowy winter. It has made me want to rush home from work and crawl under the covers in front of the fireplace. In our area we have been spoiled by exceptionally mild winters the past few years. Now that we are having a hard one, everyone seems to be challenged to cope.

I suppose what I am trying to say is, while my mind is full of things I need to be doing, my body wants to be lazy. I don't feel I have been productive, and there are so many things that need to be done all around me. Hoping to find some balance soon. 






No comments: