Sunday, March 3, 2013

One Down....

Something very cool happened to me last night. I went to a concert, and was able to see live, in person, not one, but TWO Mary's MILFs.

Josh Todd and the boys from Buckcherry opened for Kid Rock. The concert was awesome. Even after being quite sick earlier in the week, Kid Rock did not disappoint. He's an electric and fantastic entertainer.

And not only did I get to see the two perform, but I had the opportunity to meet Josh Todd at an autograph signing / meet-n-greet after the show.

I skipped over the part about me being codependent and perpetually attracted to very bad boys, who I then want to fix, thus creating a group called Mary's MILFs, of which he is an inductee, and just shook his hand, got my autograph, and told him how much I enjoyed the show. He had on a shirt, but his mountain of tattoos was creeping out of the collar, and I found him intoxicating in person. He signed the hand of the girl I attended the show with, and by the time we got through the line my hands were shaking so hard I could barely hold still to take a picture of it for her.

It was a fun night. I finally met (and touched) a Mary's MILF!

No comments: